- Optimize your SEO strategy through statistical monitoring tools and user behavior such as Google Analytics or Google Web Master Tools.
- Add your web business directories in your sector.
- If your business is located in a specific geographic area give it high in Google Places .
- Register your domain search engine to index your site ( Google , Yahoo , Bing).
- Work the quality of your content in order to get external links to other pages (linkbuilding). You can create a linkbuilding strategy and collaborate with other sites related to your activity.
Writing for SEO
When generating content for our website or blog must always pursue its quality, we never lose sight of some recommendations related to SEO that will help you achieve the desired natural position:
- Create a list of keywords and try to include them in your posts.
- Generates short titles (“H1”), 70 characters maximum, containing the main keyword or keywords.
- Includes other important keywords in subtitles (“H2” and “H3”).
- Repeat keywords for which want to position several times over the content.
- In the case of a blog, watch the extension of your post (they should have at least 500 words).
- Tag contents and includes categories.
- Links to other related content on your site pages.
- I recommend you use regularly and follow a plugin SEO optimization recommendations detailing like this is going.
- Manually change the names of the URL and optimizations for keywords that interest you, do not let it generated automatically.
- Includes pictures or videos to enrich your content and make it more attractive, will achieve increase time on page users.
- Stresses buttons “share” in social networks.
The Importance of Social SEO
Social bookmarking are gaining more weight in the algorithm of Google and it seems that its importance in positioning a page will continue to increase in the coming years. I recommend you think carefully about your Social Media strategy to achieve greater search engine visibility.
Not everything is to win the “battle” for the top spot in Google.
There are many practices that we avoid some details:
- Cloaking: Consists of displaying different content to the user and the bot that crawls the website, in order to manipulate what it indexes. It shows the robot a page full of keywords and phrases, even if the user accesses a page of normal content. This method is easily detectable and is highly penalized.
- Farm Links: web space where there are many links that search engines are able to track page repeatedly. If your website leads to another penalized (via a link) will also hit by the search engine.
- Pages Door: Empty pages without content, used to redirect visitors. Google penalizes this technique for not offering relevant content.
- Duplicate Content: If your website is created from word “cut” and “glued” will be penalized to the extent of lowering positions in Google.
- Sites with dubious contents: there are sites that automatically download software or content that may be “malicious” (virus). Searchers create filters to detect this type ofmalware.
Small changes, big results
SEO minimum optimizations can result in a significant increase in sales, however, bad SEO strategy can be harmful to our business. Improve organic positioning of a website through SEO techniques is a task that must plan for the long term, do not be impatient.
If you follow these tips and avoid falling into errors you end up achieving success in your goals, remember that “time puts everyone is your place.”